You are here
Braille Creative Writing Contest
2017 Contest: Braille inspires
- Contest Rules, information about prizes and Entry Form
- Creative Writing Tips
- Braille = Success
- Listen to Why This Contest Matters
Up to $2,350 is available to be won every year!
Will Campbell, Katherine Forrington and Caitlin Higgins were invited to accept their prizes at the Braille Conference in Toronto, on October 21. They also met the judge, Jackie Farquhar, from OwlKids.
All 2016 contest participants had the chance to win a gift certificate for an Orbit Braille Reader 20. The winner was Maya Shamas from Gatineau, Quebec.
- Winners of 2016 Braille Creative Writing Contest
- Read all the winning entries
- Media coverage of one of the French winners: Quebec City girl's ode to flowers wins national creative braille prize
- Contest presentation at the Braille Conference: audio/video): AMI Inside: CNIB Braille Conference (begins approx. 17 minutes in)
- Hear the winners read their full entries at the Braille Conference and be interviewed for AMI's 'Kelly and Company' show. Kelly and Company (listen from 38:30 to 1:11:00)