You are here
Braille Creative Writing Contest
2017 Contest: Braille inspires
- Contest Rules, information about prizes and Entry Form
- Creative Writing Tips
- Braille = Success
- Listen to Why This Contest Matters
Up to $2,350 is available to be won every year!
We are excited to announce that Mireille Messier has agreed to be the judge for our 2017 contest!
Mireille Messier is a Toronto-based Franco-Ontarian author, freelance writer and voice-over artist. She has published over a dozen children’s books, several articles for youth magazines and has collaborated in the production of many family programs airing on CBC, TVO and Teletoon.
She enjoys reading graphic novels, swing music and wearing red shoes.
- Winners of 2016 Braille Creative Writing Contest
- Read all the winning entries
- Media coverage of one of the French winners: Quebec City girl's ode to flowers wins national creative braille prize
- Contest presentation at the Braille Conference: audio/video): AMI Inside: CNIB Braille Conference (begins approx. 17 minutes in)
- Hear the winners read their full entries at the Braille Conference and be interviewed for AMI's 'Kelly and Company' show. Kelly and Company (listen from 38:30 to 1:11:00)